Friday, May 9, 2014

Yo :D

Time noted: 9/5/2014( before Group Dynamics exam)

Hey it's me again, yeah ME. :D Can't believe im using english in ma blog xD

Recently i seriously became a bad girl, lepaking with my friends even though it's final exam period. (Hope my mom didnt see this, hahaha xD)


Meet Lepak Ppl Gang!! This is a Monday blue, we played badminton after Maths exam. When having our dinner in Tappers, these crazy guys suddenly wanna watch movie together in Alamanda. So ya, we decide it in last minute and we really did it, like seriously D:.

As u can see in the photo, we watched The Amazing of 'Spoderman' 2 that day. Guess what is the time? It's 11.10pm already!!And we watched until 2am....(I really really hope my mom didnt see this...man..I don't wanna being spank by her D:) But i swear!! I will do a part time job in the semester break to earn back the money, I swear!


Yo!! This is the 'Setia gang'!! Do you know why we call setia gang? Because that day we had a whole day trip in Setiawalk...(Nah i know it's not funny)But now the 'Setia Gang' had already changed the name into 'We are future model gang', as we captured 100+ photos in a day and everyone is professional in making posture....so that's why huh.

After the crazy monday, now is the crazy Tuesday, i know you guys will feel unbelievable that we're still going out continuously without studying. However, in fact, I'd already fully prepared it, ahaha..(don't beat me)..

Erm..I won't tell you the whole plan that day.(you know i know, i scare my mom see this)

Alright, let's fly to the time after we took our English exam.

With Lepak ppl gang again, we played badminton...and went to mamak to chit chat....play truth or dare...

Ok that's all, don't blame me, I'm doing this to prevent some tragic from happening. (my mom)





No comments:

Post a Comment