Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My dream

My dream is neither sitting comfortable in the office doing accounting job nor advertising on the street or big market.

My dream is, to build a publisher that publish many kinds of interesting novel to develop and improve imagination, creation and innovation of our future children or teenagers. Of course, i would like to enhance my own skill too. But seems like i'm kinda like some of those awesome ppl, just dreaming around and ppl would laugh at me 'it's day, not night, stop dreaming'.

That's just 'seems like', in fact, i'm already start planning about this long time ago, and it's still going on. So, don't ever laugh at me and tell me to stop dreaming, because im not dreaming, i'm going to make this real.

Before starting this, i created a blog and posted my latest work in it, which is 《欲望法禁》. I believe some of you had read the first series of this story, but now im writing the second series one regarding their school life. Now i had already typed 70k words of it, so i'll upload it slowly to my novel blog. I'm sorry that this series would be very boring because im trying to use a new style. After finish writing this series, I will change my style again and again to discover the most suitable writing style for everyone.


Ta-da! This is my temporary book cover!  Hahahaha...

I hope every one of you would enjoy reading my novel. Thank you for those who encourage and support me, I appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment