Sunday, May 11, 2014

'Happy' Mother's Day

The reason i put 'Happy' mother's day is that im not happy at all. Erm, i mean im happy but not too much. Like always, those typical festival are to be said that celebrating with family and for my family it's different at all. My family is just that simple, very simple which include me, my mom and my brother. The day i expected was just had an simple outing and had a simple dinner with them, not a big messy event, not a dinner with my mom's friend etc.

I'm the person who gets inferior and jealous easily, when i open my Facebook today, i saw many many photos of my friends with their mom or with their family and i got sad instantly. Why they can get their happiness THAT easily but i cant.

But luckily we managed to celebrate yesterday, seriously. I even barely have a proper dinner with my mom, not to mention those festivals. ==

My first making up and dressing up, nice dress huh...but somehow im not really happy although im different yesterday.

The most saddest case is, people would say "Happy Mother's Day " and "I love You" with a kiss and a hug to their mom without hesitation but for me, don't know why it's just awkward and embarrassing to do that. Today my mom got a little mad towards me and my brother because we're not a sweet daughter and son. As a daughter, i feel ashame to myself, it's better that if im a boy not a girl.

Come'on, im not like my usual self today...have to cheer up... :(

1 comment:

  1. yi teng =) dont feel sad or ashame to yrself yr mum sure feel glad n happy as have both of u celebrate 2gether with her just then she dont know how to express her feeling out oni 不要觉得难过了~我爱你并不是每个人都说得出可是你心里知道就可以了·用行动是最实际的 =)

    ReplyDelete