Saturday, April 26, 2014

My first english post! :P

Hey peeps! This is my first time using english in my blog, hope u guys don't mind as my grammar is turning up and down, ahahaha! :P



This is our first presentation! We all dressed up tidily and neatly with our formal clothes! Are we look smart? Yes we are...hahahhaha....Let me do some short introduction, the first guy with spiky hair is our leader, Aravind. He always said that im a small kid and im always laughing. In fact, he laughs everyday too. Loled. Okay, the gorgeous girl lining up in the second place is Vaani. She is a talkative and friendly girl. She loves to play badminton too! I would like to play badminton with her once if i given a chance =P.  The third cute girl is Atikah. A shiest and most humble girl I've seen, haha! Next, the pink gal is me! And the next next girl is Saranyah, a girl who always said that im a cute girl, keep cooperate with Aravind and bully me!! hahaha! The last guy sit alone in right side is Akmal, he is a funny and friendly guy. Maybe he don't know he always spurt out funny stuff unconsciously,hahahhahaha..(and it's probably my fault too..for having such low EQ...erm..ok..)

I feel so blessed that i did very well that day! Thx my mom for giving birth me, thx my bro for...thx my aunt, uncle....(just ignore this line)

Seriously this is a restless week. After our presentation, we have to go back for our writing report. When we thought we finished the whole thing, we realized that we left out some parts. That moment I was like 'Oh, Shit!'. So, Aravind, Akmal and I was gathered up on the next day and rushed the report together. At last, we completed it and passed it up on time, at least we didn't messed up the thing.

Alright, final exams is coming soon, hope i can get good results to maintain my scholarship, lol...

Good luck to all of u as well as me..hahaha! =P



No comments:

Post a Comment