Tuesday, March 10, 2015

2015, year of revolution

2015, the year of revolution.

If u r the person who knows me well,  I think u might know what i'm talking about. Recently. u may found out that something had changed within myself. No matter aura, or the way i treat ppl, had changed without any alert.

Well, this has something to do with the way u treat me in the past.

I know very well that it's better to know a friend rather than a fiend. However, I cannot tolerate with someone that selfish anymore. U might think that u had wholeheartedly poured all ur sincerity to me, but, what i've seen and experienced before, is how badly u hurt me since last few months.

If u r reading this post, i will thank to u that i won't have to face u anymore as u know my motive of acting weird now. It's not like i want to badmouth or blackmail u here, I just want to let u know, the person who r the best in the world, is going to leave u alone. By the way, u r now not alone anymore since u get back with her.

U might think that u r not selfish, u r just being an ignorance unintentionally. The fact that u had started the relationship with me, had been thrown to the sea as if it's not happening at all. However, ppl have their own eye to see, everyone knows what u did to me.

I know now u will feel sad, irritated and mad at me. But, have u ever think how hard i've suffered whenever im with u? U r blessed and happy now, im the one who suffering instead. Can u imagine how hard is it?

The thing i'm doing now, might be the wrong one. But, the most worst one, is u. U r the person who knows me the most. Yet, u r the person who hurt me the most too.

U r selfish enough. U don't even care of my feelings. So, i wont take care of ur feelings anymore.

Think deeply, and remember how u treat me in the past, I dont wanna explain anymore.

Don't feel mad, u have no stand to feel mad.

Go find other girl, dont come n find me anymore. I have my own future to invest.

Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment