Saturday, December 20, 2014

December descents

December descents.

There're two meaning within it. By literally, it means December moving forward. By it's deeper meaning, suppose that something had happened to me. I won't tell u here, so perhaps ill share some happy moments with u.

Basicly, I'm a girl who doesn't like to take photo as much as other does. So I'm going to express my story by using words. I love words n i like to read it, write it. Weird, right? Haha.

The first and most memorable event is, the ghost house activity held in 2/12~4/12 at our uni. If u had read my previous posts, u must have know i went for a ghost house in my uni too. It was held by the same club, which is Japanese Culture Society. The difference is, i went there with a different gang which includes Nixon, Ryan, Jaycee and Chia Ling. Well, let me introduce these crazy people.

Nixon and Ryan are my brothers. They are my badminton and cs mates in MMU, we are always together, until people out there are spreading rumours that we three had some kind of relationship, lol. Sad case is they are going to internship in next year, I would be in distress then. No one play badminton with me at any time already. T-T
While for Jaycee and Chia Ling, I just met them in few weeks ago, and i found them very nice and friendly. I love to be with them! =3

Ok, back to our topic. As the rules stated that only 3 people as maximum number to enter the ghost house, we need to separate into two teams. So, we used the most childish and useful method to spilt the people among us, which is 'la da li la da bom' (hmm hope u understand this, hahaha). Yet, when we done separating the groups, we need to wait until ours turn. If im not remember wrongly, we need to wait for one and a half hour.

Are u kidding me? One and a half hour!

In the end, we end up playing badminton at indoor stadium to let the time past. Unfortunately, Jaycee decided to go back without entering the ghost house. And Chia Ling have to join another gang to enter. So I entered with Nixon and Ryan instead. If u remember correctly, previously how I acted in the ghost house was totally miserable. I grabbed Aravind's, Akmal's shirts and Fan's arm, keep shouting loudly like a crazy girl.

This time, finally i can act like a normal beings.

This was thanks to Ryan, that crazy fella. U guys know what he did inside the ghost house? As u all know, the job of a ghost is to scare the customer out. For Ryan, his job here is to scare the ghost out and make us laugh the hell out. Hahaha. It was funny, very funny. In the whole journey, I just keep laughing and keep walking, like nothing is happening.

Secondly, I'll express it in a general way, as i spent most of the time with the same people also. We eat, we play, we hang out together, I feel blissful and happy because i got to know these wonderful people! =)

Well, it's time to end this story. I'll update more interesting stories here soon.

Be happy and appreciate in something we r having now, be grateful that we r born in this way. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment