Friday, November 7, 2014

November amber x))

Here is the monthly dairy :))

The reason i say November burns like an amber is, my life in MMU is getting more and more enjoyable. I knew that everyone of you is curious that, why I'd became a playful girl since i get into university. 

I have to make clear of this.

First of all, I think that we only have our university life once, as we young, we should enjoy the life as fun as possible. It's not that I'm telling you to forfeit your studies, like how people used to say, STUDY HARD, PLAY HARD. I need to emphasize this phrase. As a student, I do think that study is just part of our life, not everything. Even you got 4 flat, you have no happiness if you just keep digging the knowledge in library or messing with the books all the time.

Know to manage your time wisely. Many people asked, "How to study while playing?" Well, this is under your control, I only can say this. If you want to play, you play. If you want to study, you study. At this time, making a schedule for yourself may become a handy.

In term of managing time, I know I'm still have a lot of improvement. My classmates always have a stunning look when they saw me with a zombie face all the time. Hahaha~~

Students who just graduate from high school should take this as reference. Don't just study ya, learn to enjoy your university life. x)

Recently downloaded Dragon Nest, CSS and CSGO. Come join me for a game yea~~~ x))))

No comments:

Post a Comment