Sunday, October 12, 2014

Monthly dairy

A lot of things happened within these few months. I don't know what i've actually been doing, but at least i know i've been crazy for playing badminton every day every week every moment. I do know sometimes im playing because of interest, and sometimes is because of wanting to release all the stress within my heart.

Up until now, badminton has became necessity in my daily life. Without playing it a day would make my hand and body uncomfortable. And right now it's semester break, i don't know how much i suffer and struggle with no racquet and badminton court.

I believe that most of my friends is curious about my days before semester break. Regarding this issue, I'm really sorry that i couldn't bring myself to type the crappy stories calmly in front of the computer, and also to be honest with all of you. Yet, i know most of you had heard it through rumors or from my friends, so basicly i won't post it on this wall.

I'll share some happy moments yea. 

Ok, first thing is, after i had knew some badminton friends, we played badminton everyday and became very very close to each other. Second, a few incidents had occured, i found that a lot of people is still concerning about me, calling me even though they're busy in preparing their exam. This is really touching, seriously. Third...uh..

That's all i assume.

Oh ya, maybe I'll share some working experience in KLCC. 

These days I've been working in KLCC, this is indeed a good working experience for me since it's my first time by doing this type of job. It's really an easy job, which is to help customers capture a photo by using instagram, then print it out with some sort of methods, (Those hashtag methods) that's all. The difficult thing is to stand for 12 hours a day and this make my leg aching. It's okay, i feel happy when i received my wages and that moment i feel that everything is worth of it. 

I think this is it that i want to share with you guys. Before ending this post, i would like to announce that my novel blog is still on going, hoping that you all will still support me by reading it as well as giving some appropriate comments or opinions.

This is the link http://yearonnovel.blogspot.com/ . 

Thank you, have a nice day!


 


3 comments: