Friday, January 1, 2016

Past is a key to the future

"Do not dwell in the past."

I would repeat it to myself a step before whirlpool of darkness could get me. And, this is the only way that I could remain as cheerful as I am, in the past.

Now, there's second option.

The past. Looking back at your own past, I believe that all of us experienced and went through different kind of the past which made us keep going up and down, and sometimes it could depress us, dismantle us by forming wonders in our mind, "Why there's always sadness in my life?" People's mindset are always negative. We tend to plan for worst situation for ourselves. This is not mistake. This is just part of our life and somehow we could be saved by such negative thinking.

Why? Because when we are negative, we are trying to get ourselves back to positive. When people asking,"Why there's always sadness in my life?", in the next day, they will tell themselves," Then I will change my own destiny.", or," I will create my own happiness." No matter the past is a happy one or a sad one, by looking back at the past, we turn up to be a better person.

This is why my article today will be "Past is a key to the future."

Yes, it's undeniable that past is a key to the future. However, people should not dwell in the past. In other word, we should not take the past as an excuse to stop enhancing yourself and keep improving. You know? Most of the successor are the one who forge their own sword and build their own bliss. Not only they can protect themselves, also they are able to shield their loved one.

People fall in the past, yet, it's not a fault. Despite of constantly cover up ourselves in darkness, we should know when to head up and look for hope. Explore the shine and we end up standing in the lime light in our very own life. 

Life without past is lifeless, live by growing up with the past is improvement and happiness.

And, "Past is the key to the future."


No comments:

Post a Comment