Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Crazy July

Time flies in a glance, it's July.

I'm a senior in MMU now, of course it's only a semester earlier compare to June Intake students, but this is the reality and a serious truth, I'm a SENIOR now. xD

I know some of you would stare at the SENIOR with an evil smile because to be honest, my face doesn't look like 18 and people always likes to tease me by calling me KIDDO. I know I looks young since I have a baby face but I don't think I'm as small as KIDDO please. xD

There's lots of things happened in June and July. First thing is, I joined four clubs in MMU which are badminton, ping pong, DJ and Chinese Language Society. At the beginning I only interested in badminton and swimming but after I went to the club fair, I accidentally joined four of them and it doesn't include swimming club. The reason is very simple, that is the time clashes between badminton and swimming club. For me, badminton is the most important sports in my life, that's why I could make a decision immediately. Life without badminton is no life. XD

After that i joined badminton high committee! At first i wasn't interested in becoming a high com. This situation has changed after i met KS, Steven, Jesmine and Chiaw Pei at the first event of badminton club. I met them there and we became good friends. They asked me whether wants to join to high com or not. Then, I just going on with the flow and went for interview. You know what, I was selected! (Well, they told me it's very easy to be selected) But, I was happy when I knew the result. In the second week of Monday after knowing the result, I went for our first committee meeting.

Seriously, luckily I joined the committee! There're lots of awesome people in badminton club! They're nice and funny, I love to be with them! xD

Oh ya, i forgot to mention about the day I fell down.

This is a silly and stupid truth, since i FELL....lol...

That day, I went for the first event of Chinese Language Society. We were having station game and we played wholeheartedly. In result of playing wholeheartedly, i ran very very fast from one station to another. When we running towards the last station, i didn't realised there's a staircase in front of the library! Then, you guys can imagine the damn stupid scene...I fell and flew very far...And i hurt everywhere lol.

Actually a fell is nothing big. The serious thing is that my old injuries was coming back when i fell down especially both of my leg. That's why I had a pig leg after that.

I almost forget to mention about the big 628 festival held by my school! It was really a unforgettable moment with my ex-classmates. We sold things together, we shouted loudly together and we watched the performance together. This made me remembered the times when we were together and did lots of silly stuff as well as the time when I feel down, there's always a people approached to me and asked me 'what's going on'. They were that kind of crazy and caring person, and this is what they are, whom I loved so much.

                                                                         An shi & Me

I didn't take much photo that day, so I put this photo to symbolise everything ya hahaha...
                                             
Well, this semester is really a damn busy one. With lots of club activities, at the same time we keep rushing for assignments and presentations.

I hope I would perform well tomorrow, god bless me.



No comments:

Post a Comment